WESTERN FIRE SUPPORT SYSTEMS INC has since developed into a multi-faceted company supporting and providing service for all types of incidents, including fire, oil spills, hurricanes, earthquakes and sporting events. As a total solution base camp service, we provide everything needed in a Type 2 Incident Base Camp Unit or IBU.
What is a Type 2 Incident Base Unit?
Each Incident Base Unit, or “Camp in a Box,” is comprised on the following elements:
- 5 office Trailer 10’x30’ Each Trailer includes:
- 6 workstations w chairs
- IT Network Connection
- 16 line phone Capabilities
- Speaker Phones at workstations
- Dry Erase and corkboards
- Copy Machine w/collating and stapling
- Paper Shredder
- Tents W/floors electrical harness and lights
- 1 19’x35’
- 1 20’x20’ octagon
- 10 8’ trailers
- 100 Folding Chairs
- Briefing Package w/stage and PA
- Generators w/distribution center and cords
- 48’ Reefer Trailer w/divider, storage racks and pallet jack
- 5000# Forklift w/certified operator
- 2 Light Towers
- Perimeter Lighting
- Hand Wash Unit w/12 sinks and self-contained hot water
This Unit can be reconfigured to fit you incident needs. Rates include setup, Management and maintenance.